Monday 20 June 2011

robert pattinson

Three year ago, my dad had triple by-pass surgery.
We were lucky to have caught his heart problems before he had a heart attack, and his recovery was a long and arduous thing.
By the Friday after my birthday, I was so tired and just in need of a day out.
I went to visit a very good friend of mine, Zaheerah, and she was telling me that she and her cousins were planning on going to the movies that Sunday. I'm ashamed to admit that I invited myself along also, but in my defense, I was desperate to get out of the house for a few hours.
The movie we went to see was Twilight. I had never read the books prior to that (never knew about it in fact) but I wanted to watch it because it was about vampires, and I am quite a fan of the genre. I read Anne Rice and I love Bram Stoker's Dracula (the movie). So I was looking forward to the movie.

I was pleasantly surprised. I loved the story, and the following week, I went and bought the books and fell in love with the whole series.
But more than that, I fell madly in love with Robert Pattinson. I do realise now that it was more for his portrayal of Edward, but I was hooked. And if I have to be honest, looks wise he is not completely my type. I like guys who are bigger, a little more muscular. But suddenly he was exactly my cuppa tea.

After New Moon (the movie), my obsession started to simmer down. And by Eclipse I was (and still am) completely hot for Jasper (and by extension, Jackson Rathbone).
A few weeks ago I watched the first trailer for Breaking Dawn and I am really happy that the director kept in the scene where Edward breaks the headboard. Yesterday morning I watched Remember me.
And the thing that struck me watching both of those things is that Robert Pattinson has seriously sexy back muscles.
I almost fell off the chair during the intimate scenes.


2 comments:

  1. Please put a warning before posts like these!!!

    How am I supposed to look at you in the same way now??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hot-blooded hun, deal with it :))

    ReplyDelete