Tuesday 7 June 2011

girl's day/night?

I had this...let's call it a discussion...with a friend of mine last week.
Well, he's not a friend really, he is the guy that owns the video shop here in the area and I always pop in by him to see what new things he has.

Anyways, he's married with 2 beautiful daughters and he has a really beautiful wife. What I admire most about him is that he really loves his family and he spends every free minute that he has with all of them.
We were talking about the fact that he doesn't like his wife to go out with her girlfriends from work because they catch on a lot of shit. Ok, I totally get that. But I think it's a good thing for married couples to also have a little bit of time away from each other.

I'm not married, so I cannot say for sure, but if I look at most couples that I know, there are times when they want to be with their friends and come out of their everyday normal routine just for a bit of a change of scenery and to relax away from the stresses at home.

I've always said that if I am fortunate enough to be married one day, I would like my husband to have his own friends still and would like him to allow me to have mine also. Is that a bad thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment