Wednesday 1 June 2011

answers would be nice...

What do you do when someone you really love is really low...and even though you try your hardest to make life a little bearable for them, it feels like you're not actually doing much?

How do you keep from screaming at people who ask for your advice but don't take heed of it and end up making your life more difficult?

How does one take a compliment without seeming really needy of it or seeming really full of 'it'?

I'd love for someone to be concerned for me.
I feel right now like I need to be the center of someone's world...instead of trying to make people feel like they are the center of mine...most of the time they just take me for granted anyways...
Let me go decorate my cake and cut myself a big slice...

2 comments:

  1. To be the center of someone's world or that special someone's world?
    And yes, I am catching up on all your posts....

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know the answer to that...

    ReplyDelete