Wednesday 8 June 2011

Breaking Dawn Trailer

Ok, so I caved.

I told myself I wasn't going to watch it because I was going to torture myself for the next 5 months about it...but, I caved.
I have no words.
I almost had a damn seizure here in the office watching it.

People, my family in particular, have serious issues regarding my...ok, obsession, with the Twilight series...
In my defense, I love the books...reading is a favourite hobby of mine and Stephenie Meyer's style of writing appeals to me. She's my favourite author not just because of her writing style, but also because she's managed to combine all my favourite things into one beautiful story.
And I love the movies because of all the characters yes, and all the hot guys, yes, but more because it's bringing the story to life for me.

So yeah, I am kind of obsessed. But the rest of my life does not suffer because of it.

My colleague is chasing me away from the computer.

1 comment:

  1. I think my life suffers from it, or it used to. But that trailer? Yeah, that trailer put me back on the wagon!!

    ReplyDelete