Sunday 12 June 2011

home alone

I am alone at home this morning.

Today there seems to be a lot of things going on in my family...lunch today with all my siblings and all the grandchildren because one of my sisters is going with her husband and son to visit her in-laws in Tunisia (they’re leaving Wednesday); one of my cousins is getting married also, so after lunch we have to head over to the wedding. My dad is working this morning.

So I find myself quite by myself.
It was lovely this morning to be able to shower at a leisurely pace, to take the time to moisturize and do my nails, without someone calling me to do something.

But I’m actually finding it difficult to relax. I’ve been so busy for the last 18 months – if I look back, there wasn’t really time for me to just chill. I think I may have lost the ability to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment