Thursday 21 July 2011

i hate emotional men

Everybody goes through this one thing when they're young and stupid: you sit around with your friends and make this list of the things that you want in a guy...
He must have nice hair, pretty eyes, acne-free skin, a sense of humour, he must be sensitive, he must be rich,  he must be clever...and the list goes on and on with a whole lotta other shallow things.
I know I did it.

One thing I totally still agree on now though is sensitivity (oh, and humour also...so that makes it two things).
But, what is sensitivity in a guy?
Well, for me, basically, it's just being tolerant of the quirks of the girl he loves and being there for her (without judgement or comment) during her not-so-finest moments...
NOT sending her soppy messages 20 million times a day. NOT invading my space with too much pda.
And especially NOT ones who act all wounded and crap when you don't take notice of them, when they're not entitled to nor warrant your attention at all. Those type of guys are EMOTIONAL, not sensitive.

And I HATE emotional men.

No comments:

Post a Comment