Saturday 2 July 2011

God will never test you beyond your capacity...but maybe I am close to mine

Today, while my sister and I were driving home, this question popped into my head...
How much more shit can I take before I eventually crack?

During my pursuit of my religious education, one thing that all of my lecturers always tried to instill in us was that God never puts us through trials that we cannot handle. It's this mantra that has helped me tremendously in dealing with my problems at home, at work, in my personal life.

Right now though, I feel like I am one altercation away from my breaking point.
I feel like nothing I do will ever be good enough, nothing I do for people will be appreciated, everything I do for myself will be considered the very extent of selfishness and that people will use me, for the rest of my life, as their very own personal punching bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment