Tuesday 19 July 2011

belief in fairies and leprechauns, but not God (wth?!)

Today, while I was reading the paper, I came across an article about the actress Helen Mirren.
I've always liked her as an actress...she can transition between drama and comedy as effortlessly as putting on and taking off a satin robe.

But, after reading this article, I've come to the conclusion that she is not as clever as her posh accent may suggest. The article alleges (and I use this word because journalists today are more untrustworthy than criminals...being prone to bending the truth a bit and quoting people out of context) that Ms. Mirren believes in fairies and leprechauns, but not in God.
WTH???
And if this be true, who in their right mind would make a statement like that??

No comments:

Post a Comment