Monday 27 April 2015

S is for Sagittarian

I’m not one who follows the Zodiac – in fact, I usually think it’s a lot of hogwash. But my bff sent me this email, which shares seven characteristics of Sagittarians. I laughed at how spookily accurate the following were, pertaining to me:
  1. It’s always funny to see how uneasy they can be with compliments/flattery, even though they love it. (yup, me in a nutshell)
  2. It’s not that they’re blunt and don’t care, they just say what everyone else is thinking. (My filter is a work-in-progress)
  3. They love meeting new people…who think and act like them. (Hahahahaha! I totally do!)
  4. You’ll be surprised at how “easily touched” they are. Yes, they are sentimental…sometimes. (Big mouth, small heart – that’s me)
  5. Their sarcasm will crack you up, especially when they’re mad. (Don’t say you weren’t warned)
  6. They make great sidekicks. They like to have fun and do new shit. (I am THE wingman…winglady…wingperson)
  7. To really make them understand something, use logic. They don’t really care about your “emotional revelations”. (It’s not that we don’t care – we just don’t always understand that language)

No comments:

Post a Comment