Monday 18 March 2013

Hart of Dixie

My sister has recently got me hooked on Hart of Dixie.
I've had season 1 for a while and never got round to watching it. My brother-in-law has been getting us updates on season 2 and so far we have twelve episodes.

Maybe its a good thing I waited so long to start watching it (well, wait is actually wrong, I just didn't have the time) because as soon as I started, I couldn't stop. I think I watched the whole first season in 2 nights.

And...fell completely in love with Wade Kinsella and even more in love with the idea of Wade and Zoe as a couple. The chemistry between the two of them virtually leaped off the screen since episode 1.
I screamed a resounding 'YES' with a fist pump and jumping on my bed when they eventually gave in to their attraction at the end of season 1.

And now...after episode 16, my heart is broken. Completely shattered.
Because my fantasy couple has broken up.

I fervently hope that the writers and producers engineers a reconciliation soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment