Friday 3 January 2014

stress-fractured heart

Something I've realized over the past few days-the people whom you love the most are the ones who have the potential to hurt you the worst...
That's been my life for the last week...I've been around a person who's negativity is so overwhelming that it rendered me unable to eat and has robbed me of sleep. This person has hurt me so badly, I've cried during my prayers...
With friends it is easy...you simply get rid of the ones who take you for granted. Something I've had to do a lot the last few years.
But what do you do when it is someone you cannot rid yourself of? Someone who will be in your life till death takes either of you...?

After a certain point, a heart with so many stress fractures can never be anything but broken” - Jodi Picoult.


My heart is broken. And some days it feels like I'm bleeding internally...

No comments:

Post a Comment