Friday 23 November 2012

Breaking Dawn Part 2 - Part 2 (?)

Let me first say, to my bestie and my baby sis, THANK YOU for going with me to watch it.
I was in a really bad space and was in desperate need of a girls' day.

Breaking Dawn Part 2 was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG, I was lauging, and biting my nails, and gasping, and wanting to cry.....
I went through every emotion that I felt the very first time I watched Twilight.
I was excited when the movie started, to see Bella have vampire vision for the first time, and when Emmett arm-wrestled her and lost, and when she was learning to use her shield.
I wanted to cheer loudly when Edward ripped her clothing off in their new bedroom.
I laughed when Bella scolded and attacked Jacob for imprinting on Renesmee.
I was anxious when Irina went to the Volturi and the Cullens started their training.
I almost died when I saw that epic battle scene and Jasper and Carlisle dying (!!!).

And I melted, was excited, fell in love (all at once) when Bella retracted her shield to allow Edward to read her mind.

It was....the perfect ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment