Sunday 29 May 2011

escape...

Today is one of those days where I wish I was somewhere else...preferably alone.
One way in which I can best achieve my escape is through my novels. I love reading. And I especially love reading romance novels.

There are a lot of things that irritate and enrage me, but one thing that seems to do both is when people who live with each other don’t communicate with each other.
I have to admit, it is something that I myself have struggled with. But to live is to progress, even though it may be in baby steps. I’m glad that to a very large degree, I have managed to overcome my struggle. It helps no one to keep things bottled.

For the last few years though, I feel as if I’m being used by my family as a go-between. I’m rather tired of it. I was sitting now doing some work I brought home, but I just don’t feel like doing it because the atmosphere in this house is getting me down. And some of the people in it may think that they are not responsible for it, but they are only kidding themselves.

It’s very difficult for me to understand that most people are not naturally happy and upbeat.
My exuberance has always been something of a trial for my family members, but it’s something now that often helps to ease a tense situation, and I’m not apologising for it anymore.

But right now I wish I was somewhere else.
I’m need to pray Eshaa and after I’ve prayed, pack my bags for tomorrow, and curl up in my bed with my escape...

1 comment:

  1. Your exuberance is the ying to my yang! That's why we're buds!

    ReplyDelete